Are you tired of the same old dog training tips? Well, get ready to learn some weird, wacky, and downright hilarious tips that you’ve never heard of before! Here are the top five weirdest dog training tips:
- Use a kazoo to get your dog’s attention. Yes, you read that right. A kazoo. Apparently, the high-pitched sound of a kazoo is like doggy catnip, and it will get your dog’s attention better than any other noise.
- Teach your dog to skateboard. This may sound crazy, but teaching your dog to skateboard can actually improve their balance and coordination. Plus, it’s a fun party trick that will impress all your friends.
- Use bubble wrap to desensitize your dog to loud noises. This may seem counterintuitive, but exposing your dog to the sound of popping bubble wrap can actually help them become less afraid of loud noises like thunderstorms or fireworks.
- Train your dog to do your laundry. Okay, maybe not your whole laundry, but training your dog to retrieve dirty clothes and put them in a basket can be a fun and useful trick.
- Give your dog a job. Dogs love having a sense of purpose, so giving them a job to do can actually improve their behaviour. Some ideas include carrying a backpack on walks or bringing in the mail.
So, there you have it – the top 5 weirdest dog training tips you’ve never heard of.
Are they all practical? Maybe not. But they’re definitely a fun and unique way to train your furry friend.